Here’s what you can read about this month:
- An in-depth look at HSV’s wild new GTS Maloo
- We head to California for the reveal of the new Mazda MX-5 and join 25th birthday celebrations for the iconic Japanese roadster
- Bang for your Bucks 2014: this issue we crown the best value $0-50,000 performance car on sale today
- Editor DC has an epiphany behind the wheel of Caterham’s CSR 175
- From our Stateside friends, almost 1000kW of supercharged American muscle does battle as the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 takes on Dodge’s mental Challenger Hellcat
- Celebrating 10 years with OUR tame racing driver, the inimitable Warren Luff
- Hyundai says it’s getting serious about performance cars, we find out if it’s making any progress with a couple of modified Velosters
- Plus first drives of the Lexus RC F, Audi TTS, Infiniti Eau Rouge Concept, Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG and BMW’s M4 Convertible and M3 and all the details on AMG’s new GT supercar
We're giving away the last great Aussie Holden V8! Enter here for your chance to win!
Get your free weekly report from the world of fast cars - subscribe to the MOTOR newsletter!