Busy month here at MOTOR, here’s what you have to look forward to this month:
- We hit LA to sample Ford Australia’s new hero car, the all-new Mustang
- The Joss Supercar is back! New funding secured for Australia’s first hypercar
- Round Two of Bang for your Bucks names the best value performance car from $50-100K, as well as our overall winner
- Mini’s new Cooper S lines up against the Renault Sport Clio Cup and Abarth 595 Competizione
- Sampling one of Australia’s most haunted places in the sublime Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Revisiting one of BMW’s greatest ever cars, the E46 M3 CSL, for our Hall of Fame series
- Learning to stunt drive with the Isuzu Team D-Max Precision Driving Team
- Plus first drives of the HSV GTS Maloo, MY15 Commodore, Audi S1, Bentley Continental GT3-R and Porsche Panamera Turbo S and much more!
We're giving away the last great Aussie Holden V8! Enter here for your chance to win!
Get your free weekly report from the world of fast cars - subscribe to the MOTOR newsletter!