As usual, there are 146 pages of the latest performance car news and reviews for you to enjoy. Here are some of the highlights:
- Godzilla gets angry! Our man in Japan has all the details on the R35 GT-R.
- An all-Aussie stoush between Holden’s SS and SS V Redline and Ford’s XR6 Turbo and XR8 to crown the best local performance car.
- It’s a brave new world as we abandon petrol power with first local drives of the BMW i8 and Tesla Model S.
- We lift the lid on Ken Block’s wildest creation yet, the 630kW all-wheel drive ‘Hoonicorn’ Mustang.
- Want to hit 300km/h on the public road? Here’s how to do it and live to tell the tale.
- Mercedes-Benz and Bentley take on Rolls-Royce in the fight for the finest 12-cylinder limo.
- Inside Porsche’s secret stash of treasured one-offs, prototypes and race cars.
- Track testing ROH Wheel’s wild turbo and supercharged Toyota 86.
- Plus first drives of the new VW Polo GTI, Renault Sport Megane RS 275, Porsche 911 GT3, Lexus RC 350 and much more
Available now on newsstands and on iPad.