As usual, there are 146 pages of the latest performance car news and reviews for you to enjoy. Here are some of the highlights:
- Godzilla gets angry! Our man in Japan has all the details on the R35 GT-R.
- An all-Aussie stoush between Holden’s SS and SS V Redline and Ford’s XR6 Turbo and XR8 to crown the best local performance car.
- It’s a brave new world as we abandon petrol power with first local drives of the BMW i8 and Tesla Model S.
- We lift the lid on Ken Block’s wildest creation yet, the 630kW all-wheel drive ‘Hoonicorn’ Mustang.
- Want to hit 300km/h on the public road? Here’s how to do it and live to tell the tale.
- Mercedes-Benz and Bentley take on Rolls-Royce in the fight for the finest 12-cylinder limo.
- Inside Porsche’s secret stash of treasured one-offs, prototypes and race cars.
- Track testing ROH Wheel’s wild turbo and supercharged Toyota 86.
- Plus first drives of the new VW Polo GTI, Renault Sport Megane RS 275, Porsche 911 GT3, Lexus RC 350 and much more
Available now on newsstands and on iPad.
Get your free weekly report from the world of fast cars - subscribe to the MOTOR newsletter!