Some commentators are saying we're entering a new golden age of performance cars.
Looking at the line-up of metal in our May issue, it's difficult to argue with that statement; here's what you'll read about this month
- Exclusive first drive of the brilliant Porsche Cayman GT4
- Full report from the international launch of the Mercedes-AMG C63
- Then we pitch it against its main rival, the BMW M3, in a world exclusive comparison test
- Back on local soil, we grab three $50K contenders for a classic front vs rear vs all-wheel drive battle
- We are granted rare access into TRD's secret Japanese warehouse, containing some of its most famous race cars
- After 10 years of production, it's goodbye to the Bugatti Veyron, and we also take a look at its oft-forgotten predecessor, the EB110
- All this plus first drives of the Porsche 911 GTS, Alfa Romeo 4C, Caterham 485 and all our regular features
Get your free weekly report from the world of fast cars - subscribe to the MOTOR newsletter!