It seems that more and more performance cars are released every month, which luckily for us gives us plenty to write about!
Here's a quick preview of what you can expect in this month's mag, available in print at all good retailers or in digital form via iTunes or through Zinio, where you can currently subscribe for 12 months for $29.99 - that's $2.50 an issue!
- In this month's cover story, we talk to Australia's top tuners about their big plans for the new Ford Mustang; expect plenty of big horsepower cars to appear shortly after the car's arrival in late 2015.
- We pit the recently updated VW Polo GTI against Ford's brilliant Fiesta ST to see which one wears the baby hot hatch crown.
- Speaking of hot hatches, we fly to Rome to experience Audi's weapons-grade new RS3.
- Nissan's R35 GT-R Nismo and Chevrolet's Corvette Z06 face off in a showdown for track car honours.
- This year's Tyre Test puts eight sets of rubber through the ringer to discover which are the best boots for your car.
- Our man in Japan, Peter Lyon, has driven the new Honda S660 and tells us why it's positive news for Honda fans.
Until next month!
Get your free weekly report from the world of fast cars - subscribe to the MOTOR newsletter!